Friday 9 March 2012

Just Four Lines

220312

Bad things are done in the night
We know only when there is light
But worse things are done in daylight
Just that we are blinded by the sunlight


210312
Ponder not at the pains
When you forgive
Let the scar retell the gains
When you forgive


190312
Put a smile on someone’s face today
It will brighten his/her day
A smile is like a stone dropped in water
With a rippling effect that takes on after



150312
Today, do something worthy
Yes, just today, just do it
For tomorrow, don’t worry
He takes care of every bit


140312
He gave you two ears to listen
And just a single tongue
Use not your tongue for too long
But use your ears too often

090312
When I look at you, I see goodness
Yes, I feel a type of godliness
That puts a shadow in my view
So that I can see only the best in you


DSM Lobga

2 comments:

  1. Good work...
    A smile is like a stone dropped in water
    With a rippling effect that takes on after

    ReplyDelete